AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

∇ votre humeur en smiley

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Suivant
Modératrice
Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : PurMessages : 544Date d'inscription : 10/08/2016Localisation : Somewhere
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Mer 17 Mai - 8:22

:panik: :anxiety: :anxiety:

Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : pur (d'angleterre).Messages : 384Date d'inscription : 12/02/2016Localisation : loneliness is the curse of the broken hearted
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Mer 17 Mai - 11:41

when the day has come, that i've lost my way around ✻ and the seasons stop and hide beneath the ground. when the sky turns gray. and everything is screaming. i will reach inside. just to find my heart is beating. oh, you tell me to hold on. but innocence is gone, and what was right is wrong

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
♔ The things we lost in the fire
♔ The things we lost in the fire

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Messages : 239Date d'inscription : 10/03/2015Localisation : quelque part où on lui foutra la paix
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Mer 17 Mai - 16:29

and who are you, the proud lord said, that i must bow so low? only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth i know. in a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws. and so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere, but now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.

Assaillants
Assaillants

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : PurMessages : 90Date d'inscription : 25/03/2017Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Jeu 18 Mai - 10:24

:panik:

What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead. Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper and I can't take one more moment of this silence, the loneliness is haunting me and the weight of the worlds getting harder to hold up  

(c) crackle bones
Modératrice
Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Plus pur que le cristalMessages : 314Date d'inscription : 05/04/2016Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Jeu 18 Mai - 15:14

Evyria All this time you're just tryin' not to lose it. You can always learn to fly ; you never do until you do it. Up high in the middle of nowhere. I could die, but I don't care. Walk slow and low on a tightrope ; hope it lasts but you know, you never know.
And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one, 'cause most of us are bitter over someone. Setting fire to our insides for fun, to distract our hearts from ever missing them. But I'm forever missing you. And you caused it. Amarialt
« My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel »
« My skin has turned to porcelain,  to ivory, to steel »

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : plus que pur.Messages : 408Date d'inscription : 05/04/2015Localisation : fouine partout dans le château.
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Ven 19 Mai - 9:00

What a Face

we are the poisoned youth

Assaillants
Assaillants

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : PurMessages : 90Date d'inscription : 25/03/2017Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Sam 20 Mai - 17:32

:pendu:

What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead. Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper and I can't take one more moment of this silence, the loneliness is haunting me and the weight of the worlds getting harder to hold up  

(c) crackle bones
Infiltrés
Infiltrés

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Sang-purMessages : 161Date d'inscription : 24/04/2016Localisation : Durmstrang
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Sam 20 Mai - 18:35

Revenants
Revenants

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : PurMessages : 21Date d'inscription : 06/05/2017Localisation : Durmstrang
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Sam 20 Mai - 18:40

It only takes two lonely people to fuck love up and make it evil. It only takes a drop of evil to fuck up two beautiful people. Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker. Every kiss you give me makes me sicker. A day in the dark, a day in a cloud of gloom, yeah. I look at you, you look at me. Well, you're the best I've ever seen. And I'm your dying beauty queen.
Infiltrés
Infiltrés

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : PurMessages : 94Date d'inscription : 01/01/2017Localisation : Durmstrang
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Dim 21 Mai - 18:35

∇ votre humeur en smiley

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 28 sur 30Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Suivant