AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

∇ votre humeur en smiley

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Suivant
Modératrice
Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Plus pur que le cristalMessages : 314Date d'inscription : 05/04/2016Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Mer 3 Mai - 12:04

Evyria All this time you're just tryin' not to lose it. You can always learn to fly ; you never do until you do it. Up high in the middle of nowhere. I could die, but I don't care. Walk slow and low on a tightrope ; hope it lasts but you know, you never know.
And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one, 'cause most of us are bitter over someone. Setting fire to our insides for fun, to distract our hearts from ever missing them. But I'm forever missing you. And you caused it. Amarialt
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Assaillants
Assaillants

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : PurMessages : 90Date d'inscription : 25/03/2017Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Jeu 11 Mai - 21:36

:please:

What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead. Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper and I can't take one more moment of this silence, the loneliness is haunting me and the weight of the worlds getting harder to hold up  

(c) crackle bones
♆ abyssus abyssum invocat

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : aussi pur qu'un diamantMessages : 1936Date d'inscription : 15/07/2014Localisation : Durmstrang.
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Sam 13 Mai - 2:55

say you'll still be by my side

If I could take your hand, if you could understand that I can barely breath the air is thin. I fear the fall and where we'll land. We fight every night for something. When the sun sets we're both the same ; half in the shadows, half burned in flames. We can't look back for nothing, take what you need say your goodbyes. I gave you everything and it's a beautiful crime.
VAINQUEURS
VAINQUEURS

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : pur, bien entenduMessages : 314Date d'inscription : 16/11/2016Localisation : Durmstrang
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Sam 13 Mai - 14:39

Amid the whirlwind and commotion
I find myself losing control

(c) crackle bones

Infiltrés
Infiltrés

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Mêlée mais persuadée pendant trop longtemps d'être née moldueMessages : 49Date d'inscription : 14/03/2017Localisation : quelque part dans le château
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Sam 13 Mai - 17:42

Assaillants
Assaillants

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : PurMessages : 90Date d'inscription : 25/03/2017Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Dim 14 Mai - 1:54

:teddy:

What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead. Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper and I can't take one more moment of this silence, the loneliness is haunting me and the weight of the worlds getting harder to hold up  

(c) crackle bones
BAND-AIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES
BAND-AIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES ☽

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : résolument purMessages : 3343Date d'inscription : 07/07/2011Localisation : Dans le noir
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Lun 15 Mai - 18:20

“The one thing that always tore us apart is the one thing I won't touch again. In my sick way I wanna thank you for holding my hand up late at night, when I was busy waging wars on myself you were trying to stop the fight.”

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : aussi pur qu'un diamantMessages : 1936Date d'inscription : 15/07/2014Localisation : Durmstrang.
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Mar 16 Mai - 0:05

:what:

say you'll still be by my side

If I could take your hand, if you could understand that I can barely breath the air is thin. I fear the fall and where we'll land. We fight every night for something. When the sun sets we're both the same ; half in the shadows, half burned in flames. We can't look back for nothing, take what you need say your goodbyes. I gave you everything and it's a beautiful crime.
Modératrice
Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : PurMessages : 544Date d'inscription : 10/08/2016Localisation : Somewhere
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Mar 16 Mai - 13:43

Assaillants

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Ҩ Re: ∇ votre humeur en smiley Ҩ Mer 17 Mai - 1:04

(c) crackle bones

∇ votre humeur en smiley

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 27 sur 30Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Suivant