AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

meetic ! ♥

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Suivant
Vainqueurs
Vainqueurs

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : mêléeMessages : 555Date d'inscription : 09/03/2015Localisation : sous les étoiles
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Lun 16 Jan - 0:09

Asphalt !!!

if you going through hell
keep going!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Bury all your secrets in my skin ✝

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : purMessages : 377Date d'inscription : 29/12/2015Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Lun 16 Jan - 0:23

VLADOUUU

don’t take that sinner from me

Oh Lord, oh Lord, what have I done? I’ve fallen in love with a man on the run. Oh Lord, oh Lord, what do I do? I’ve fallen for someone who’s nothing like you. He’s raised on the edge of the devil’s backbone. Oh I just wanna take him home. There wasn’t a wrong or a right he could choose, he did what he had to do. Don’t care if he’s guilty, don’t care if he’s not. He’s good and he’s bad and he’s all that I’ve got.

Modératrice
Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Plus pur que le cristalMessages : 365Date d'inscription : 05/04/2016Localisation : Domovoï's Rock, cachée dans un coin
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Lun 16 Jan - 2:05

Moi

Shadows settle on the place that you left
And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky one. 'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone. We're setting fire to our insides for fun, collecting pictures from the flood that wrecked our home. It was a flood that wrecked this. And you caused it.
And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one, 'cause most of us are bitter over someone. Setting fire to our insides for fun, to distract our hearts from ever missing them. But I'm forever missing you. And I caused it.
Je suis une princesse et je vous emmerde ♛
Je suis une princesse et je vous emmerde ♛

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Sang-purMessages : 814Date d'inscription : 18/02/2015Localisation : Dans le reflet du miroir. Cachée dans la salle de réception.
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Lun 16 Jan - 12:20

Onisim

You're the one that I'm running to
    When the world shakes us trying to take us out of line, fear of tomorrow feelings we borrow for a time. Water so deep, how do we breathe ? So we stay in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight. And we don’t have a thing to lose no matter what they say or do. Our love is untouchable. + ms.palmer

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : purMessages : 377Date d'inscription : 29/12/2015Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Lun 16 Jan - 18:37

DARCY

don’t take that sinner from me

Oh Lord, oh Lord, what have I done? I’ve fallen in love with a man on the run. Oh Lord, oh Lord, what do I do? I’ve fallen for someone who’s nothing like you. He’s raised on the edge of the devil’s backbone. Oh I just wanna take him home. There wasn’t a wrong or a right he could choose, he did what he had to do. Don’t care if he’s guilty, don’t care if he’s not. He’s good and he’s bad and he’s all that I’ve got.

Invité
Invité

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Lun 16 Jan - 19:13

Roman V. Tatsikov a écrit:
Avec moi plzz kizz

:schei: t'imagine un peu ?! Mon Dieu quel carnage ça devrait être ! :schei:

Deklan héhé
Invité
Invité

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Mer 18 Jan - 21:19

Irina :schei:
Invité
Invité

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Jeu 19 Jan - 15:45

Trop facile !

Drago ! :perv:
♆ abyssus abyssum invocat
♆ abyssus abyssum invocat

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : aussi pur qu'un diamantMessages : 1975Date d'inscription : 15/07/2014Localisation : Durmstrang.
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Ven 20 Jan - 14:25

Aby :schei:

say you'll still be by my side

If I could take your hand, if you could understand that I can barely breath the air is thin. I fear the fall and where we'll land. We fight every night for something. When the sun sets we're both the same ; half in the shadows, half burned in flames. We can't look back for nothing, take what you need say your goodbyes. I gave you everything and it's a beautiful crime.
Invité
Invité

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Sam 21 Jan - 13:52

Onisim Vassilev a écrit:
Aby :schei:

Tu cherche la fin du monde ? :schei:

Enora ! plzz

meetic ! ♥

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 5 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Suivant