AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

meetic ! ♥

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
♆ abyssus abyssum invocat

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : aussi pur qu'un diamantMessages : 1949Date d'inscription : 15/07/2014Localisation : Durmstrang.
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Jeu 6 Juil - 1:42

Je valide le Amasya.

say you'll still be by my side

If I could take your hand, if you could understand that I can barely breath the air is thin. I fear the fall and where we'll land. We fight every night for something. When the sun sets we're both the same ; half in the shadows, half burned in flames. We can't look back for nothing, take what you need say your goodbyes. I gave you everything and it's a beautiful crime.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Modératrice
Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : PurMessages : 571Date d'inscription : 10/08/2016Localisation : Somewhere
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Mar 11 Juil - 19:57

Enora ^^

Assaillants

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : PurMessages : 110Date d'inscription : 25/03/2017Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Mer 12 Juil - 14:28

Oskar

I remember all of the things that I thought I wanted to be. So desperate to find a way out of my world and finally breathe right before my eyes I saw, my heart it came to life. This ain't easy, it's not meant to be, every story has its scars  

(c) crackle bones

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : aussi pur qu'un diamantMessages : 1949Date d'inscription : 15/07/2014Localisation : Durmstrang.
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Mer 12 Juil - 23:50

Eva

say you'll still be by my side

If I could take your hand, if you could understand that I can barely breath the air is thin. I fear the fall and where we'll land. We fight every night for something. When the sun sets we're both the same ; half in the shadows, half burned in flames. We can't look back for nothing, take what you need say your goodbyes. I gave you everything and it's a beautiful crime.
freedom is a length of rope
♈  freedom is a length of rope

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : sang-pur, mais malheureusement incapable de faire de la magieMessages : 247Date d'inscription : 31/12/2015Localisation : à domovoï's rock, en train de comploter salement pour voler la victoire à ces gamins boutonneux
Ҩ Re: meetic ! ♥ Ҩ Jeu 13 Juil - 13:27

Irina :perv:

i'm nuts, baby i'm mad, the craziest friend that you've ever mad, you think i'm psycho you think i'm gone, tell the psychiatrist something is wrong. over the bend, entirely bonkers, you like me best when i'm off my rocker.
© Candy Apple

meetic ! ♥

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 33 sur 33Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33