AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Suivant
VAINQUEURS
VAINQUEURS

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Pur, toujoursMessages : 758Date d'inscription : 28/12/2015Localisation : À Durmstrang
Ҩ Re: ► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood ! Ҩ Dim 14 Mai - 22:45

Tu sais à quel point je déteste passer du temps à chercher un avatar ? Imagine à chercher des images non-modifiées et à créer des avatars. J'ai pas la patience :mdr: mais je vous encourage !

Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : pur (d'angleterre).Messages : 384Date d'inscription : 12/02/2016Localisation : loneliness is the curse of the broken hearted
Ҩ Re: ► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood ! Ҩ Lun 15 Mai - 0:33

....... j'avais oublié de prendre en compte ce détail. lizzie T'inquiètes, on est là pour servir de fournisseuses officielles. :schei:

when the day has come, that i've lost my way around ✻ and the seasons stop and hide beneath the ground. when the sky turns gray. and everything is screaming. i will reach inside. just to find my heart is beating. oh, you tell me to hold on. but innocence is gone, and what was right is wrong

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Bury all your secrets in my skin ✝

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : purMessages : 315Date d'inscription : 29/12/2015Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: ► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood ! Ҩ Lun 15 Mai - 2:26

HEMATIS HEMATIS HEMATIS

Ce sera tout pour moi.

i'll tell you what you want to hear

I'll smile, I know what it takes to fool this town. I break down, only alone I will cry out loud. You'll never see what's hiding out deep down. I know I've heard that to let your feelings show is the only way to make friendships grow. But I'm too afraid now. I'll put my armor on, show you how strong I am.

HEMATIS LES PLUS PARFAITES :

VAINQUEURS
VAINQUEURS

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Pur, toujoursMessages : 758Date d'inscription : 28/12/2015Localisation : À Durmstrang
Ҩ Re: ► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood ! Ҩ Lun 15 Mai - 9:38

Si on doit passer commande alors

LUDMIVIA LUDMIVIA

Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : pur (d'angleterre).Messages : 384Date d'inscription : 12/02/2016Localisation : loneliness is the curse of the broken hearted
Ҩ Re: ► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood ! Ҩ Lun 15 Mai - 12:14

LUDMIVIA C'EST PREVU, TU ME CONNAIS.

when the day has come, that i've lost my way around ✻ and the seasons stop and hide beneath the ground. when the sky turns gray. and everything is screaming. i will reach inside. just to find my heart is beating. oh, you tell me to hold on. but innocence is gone, and what was right is wrong

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : purMessages : 315Date d'inscription : 29/12/2015Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: ► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood ! Ҩ Mar 16 Mai - 13:40

Je pose ça là.

Momo trololol:

i'll tell you what you want to hear

I'll smile, I know what it takes to fool this town. I break down, only alone I will cry out loud. You'll never see what's hiding out deep down. I know I've heard that to let your feelings show is the only way to make friendships grow. But I'm too afraid now. I'll put my armor on, show you how strong I am.

HEMATIS LES PLUS PARFAITES :

BAND-AIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES
BAND-AIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES ☽

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : résolument purMessages : 3344Date d'inscription : 07/07/2011Localisation : Dans le noir
Ҩ Re: ► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood ! Ҩ Mar 16 Mai - 13:41

Je. Suis. Morte.

“The one thing that always tore us apart is the one thing I won't touch again. In my sick way I wanna thank you for holding my hand up late at night, when I was busy waging wars on myself you were trying to stop the fight.”
Modératrice
Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Plus pur que le cristalMessages : 314Date d'inscription : 05/04/2016Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: ► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood ! Ҩ Mar 16 Mai - 14:18

+1

Evyria All this time you're just tryin' not to lose it. You can always learn to fly ; you never do until you do it. Up high in the middle of nowhere. I could die, but I don't care. Walk slow and low on a tightrope ; hope it lasts but you know, you never know.
And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one, 'cause most of us are bitter over someone. Setting fire to our insides for fun, to distract our hearts from ever missing them. But I'm forever missing you. And you caused it. Amarialt
Infiltrés
Infiltrés

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Sang-purMessages : 161Date d'inscription : 24/04/2016Localisation : Durmstrang
Ҩ Re: ► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood ! Ҩ Mar 16 Mai - 18:10

MOMO :pticoeur: Au naturel il est trop beau :schei:

Modératrice
Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Ҩ Re: ► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood ! Ҩ Mar 16 Mai - 18:42

LE RESPECT EST MOURU, j'adore. lizzie

► PLUME A PAPOTE : flood !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 61 sur 65Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Suivant