AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

► LE TOURNE DISQUE

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
♆ abyssus abyssum invocat
♆ abyssus abyssum invocat

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : aussi pur qu'un diamantMessages : 1999Date d'inscription : 15/07/2014Localisation : Durmstrang.
Ҩ Re: ► LE TOURNE DISQUE Ҩ Sam 14 Oct - 23:54

Rains of Castamere :pticoeur:

say you'll still be by my side

If I could take your hand, if you could understand that I can barely breath the air is thin. I fear the fall and where we'll land. We fight every night for something. When the sun sets we're both the same ; half in the shadows, half burned in flames. We can't look back for nothing, take what you need say your goodbyes. I gave you everything and it's a beautiful crime.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Modératrice
Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : pur (d'angleterre).Messages : 448Date d'inscription : 12/02/2016Localisation : loneliness is the curse of the broken hearted
Ҩ Re: ► LE TOURNE DISQUE Ҩ Dim 15 Oct - 16:40

BLACK PINK, As if it's your last

we killed in cold blood
when the day has come, that i've lost my way around ✻ and the seasons stop and hide beneath the ground. when the sky turns gray. and everything is screaming. i will reach inside. just to find my heart is beating. oh, you tell me to hold on. but innocence is gone, and what was right is wrong
Bury all your secrets in my skin ✝

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : purMessages : 471Date d'inscription : 29/12/2015Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: ► LE TOURNE DISQUE Ҩ Sam 21 Oct - 12:17

Bryce Fox - Horns

don’t take that sinner from me

Oh Lord, oh Lord, what have I done? I’ve fallen in love with a man on the run. Oh Lord, oh Lord, what do I do? I’ve fallen for someone who’s nothing like you. He’s raised on the edge of the devil’s backbone. Oh I just wanna take him home. There wasn’t a wrong or a right he could choose, he did what he had to do. Don’t care if he’s guilty, don’t care if he’s not. He’s good and he’s bad and he’s all that I’ve got.

Modératrice
Modératrice

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Plus pur que le cristalMessages : 389Date d'inscription : 05/04/2016Localisation : Domovoï's Rock, cachée dans un coin
Ҩ Re: ► LE TOURNE DISQUE Ҩ Sam 21 Oct - 12:59

All or nothing, Theory of a Deadman

Shadows settle on the place that you left
And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky one. 'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone. We're setting fire to our insides for fun, collecting pictures from the flood that wrecked our home. It was a flood that wrecked this. And you caused it.
And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one, 'cause most of us are bitter over someone. Setting fire to our insides for fun, to distract our hearts from ever missing them. But I'm forever missing you. And I caused it.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://avada-kedavra.forumgratuit.org/t2134-valkyria-enora-dekla
Revenants
Revenants

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : purMessages : 86Date d'inscription : 15/05/2017Localisation : Ici et là
Ҩ Re: ► LE TOURNE DISQUE Ҩ Lun 30 Oct - 20:05

Super Junior - One more chance

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : purMessages : 471Date d'inscription : 29/12/2015Localisation : Domovoï's Rock
Ҩ Re: ► LE TOURNE DISQUE Ҩ Ven 3 Nov - 20:42

Sleeping at last - Saturn

don’t take that sinner from me

Oh Lord, oh Lord, what have I done? I’ve fallen in love with a man on the run. Oh Lord, oh Lord, what do I do? I’ve fallen for someone who’s nothing like you. He’s raised on the edge of the devil’s backbone. Oh I just wanna take him home. There wasn’t a wrong or a right he could choose, he did what he had to do. Don’t care if he’s guilty, don’t care if he’s not. He’s good and he’s bad and he’s all that I’ve got.

Assaillants
Assaillants

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Statut du sang : Sang pur chez les sorciers comme les chamanesMessages : 432Date d'inscription : 11/02/2016Localisation : Durmstrang
Ҩ Re: ► LE TOURNE DISQUE Ҩ Mer 8 Nov - 22:46

Ed Sheeran - Perfect

ZAKHORY STYLE.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly. It might be love.

Contenu sponsorisé

HOMINUM REVELIO ϟ
Ҩ Re: ► LE TOURNE DISQUE Ҩ

► LE TOURNE DISQUE

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 42 sur 42Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42